Friern Barnet Town Hall

Work started on building a new town hall in 1938 and despite the outbreak of war it was completed in 1941, although the plans were revised to include a nerve centre. This publication covers the history of Friern Barnet’s previous headquarters and the building and subsequent closure of the town hall and its conversion into apartments.

This publication is A4 in format with 18 pages and twelve photographs. Price £2 plus 50p postage and packing.

Address

Friern Barnet & District Local History Society
46 Raleigh Drive,
Whetstone,
London N20 0UU

Contact

Telephone: 020 8368 8314

Email: friernbarnethistory@hotmail.co.uk

Latest Image

See our Photo Gallery
Sitemap | Privacy Policy | © Friern Barnet & District Local History Society | by Plexus Media Ltd 2017 | Admin