Oakleigh Road ran from High Road, Whetstone to Betstyle Circus (Lander’s Corner). From 1929 the road was divided into two parts and named accordingly – Oakleigh Road North and Oakleigh Road South.
The roads were renumbered in 1939 and we have therefore prepared files reflecting this.
Please click on the following to view the files:
Please click on the Shops page to see the methodology used in the files.