Woodhouse Road, originally known as Woodhouse Lane, had few shops until 1926 when Grand Parade (numbers 181 – 235) was built. Halliwick Court Parade was built in 1937 and shops were gradually occupied.
The street was renumbered in 1939 and we have therefore prepared files reflecting this.
Please click on the following to view the files:
Please click on the Shops page to see the methodology used in the files.